Notice of the Department of Personnel of the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development on investigating the employment of employees in various places and the work of farmers' industrial surplus schools in 2019
|作者: pro5ce720|发布时间: 2019-12-27|8 次浏览Source:|Author: pro5ce720|Published: 2019-12-27|8 views分享到:|Share to:
Departments of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of various provinces and autonomous regions, Housing and Urban-Rural Development (Administration) Committees of municipalities directly under the Central Government, and Housing and Urban-Rural Development Bureau of Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps:
In order to do a good job in the education and training of employees in the housing and urban-rural construction industry, we are now investigating the situation of professional job training, construction vocational skills training, and farmers' industrial schools in construction sites. The relevant requirements are notified as follows:
I. Survey Content
(I) Skills training and certificate issuance of production and operation personnel in the housing and urban-rural construction industry in 2019 and training plans for 2019 (see Tables 1, 2, and 3 in Annex 1 for details).
(2) Work of farmers' industrial surplus schools in various places (see Table 4 in Annex 1 for details).
(3) The implementation of skills demonstration projects for migrant workers in the construction industry in various places (see Table 5 in Annex 1 for details).
(1) The competent administrative departments of housing and urban-rural construction in all regions are requested to carefully organize and complete the reporting. The deadline for filing data is December 31, 2019.
(2) Please submit relevant data through the housing and urban-rural construction industry training management information system before January 10, 2020.
(3) Relevant form template download and data upload can be completed by accessing the "Housing and Urban-Rural Construction Industry Employees Training Management Information System" (login URL: rcgz.mohurd.gov.cn). ).
Contact: Hu Xiumei Ge Gechang, Personnel Department, Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development
Phone: 010-58933100, 58934517 (also fax)
Attachment: 1. Survey form of vocational skills training for housing and urban-rural construction in 2019
2. Description of the operation process for uploading statistical report data
Personnel Department, Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of the People's Republic of China December 19, 2019